Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Submitted: Wed, November 26, 2003
  • Updated: Tue, March 16, 2004

• Reported By:perrris California
Bright Builders
1510 North Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders Mr Evan Richards ripoff lying deception outright stealing Orem Utah

*UPDATE Employee: Customer Refunded

I was contacted on Sept. 12,2003 by telephone by Evan Richards of Bright Builders Inc. Telling me of the rich's and financial independence to be had with an Inter- Net business.

He went on to tell me I would be making $150.00 per week in 3 weeks and up to $5000.00a month within 6 months. I explained to the man that I was on disibilty and had no money for this Program also I am not very good with the computer.

Mr.Richards, went on to tell me I needed NO skills on the computer and did not need my own money. I was told I would be given Tech support and coaching and would be up and selling on E- Bay in 2 to 3 weeks. He then went on to explain that this could all be done with other people's money i.e. a credit card and that I would be making more than enough to make the min. payment. Well stupid me I bit.

I put up $5045.00 on a credit card and was sent a site to build my own web site, none of which I understood. when I called for Tech support it took a couple of days for someone to get back to me and they knew less than me about the program When I complained to Mr. Richards I was told a 12 year old could do this and that I was stupid when I asked for a refund I was laughed at. On Sept 29 I was contacted by a Brent Larson who told me he was to be my coach over the next several months to get my web site up and running.

I told him this story and he told me I was lied to that it would take several months and several thousand more dollers to begin seeing any income. he told me I should contact customer service and seek a refund after 10 phone calls with out getting a call back I have made a complaint to the BBB and my credit card co. I am now looking at bankruptcy because I can't make this payment

Stephan
perrris, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2003 04:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-Mr-Evan-Richards-ripoff-lying-deception-outright-stealing-Orem-Utah-73243. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders

Customer Refunded

AUTHOR: Brian - (U.S.A.)

We regret the Stephan did not have a better experience with our program. He has received a full refund.

Our product allows our customers to get a professional looking website up and running with very little computer experience.