Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Submitted: Mon, January 23, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, January 23, 2006

• Reported By:Salem Oregon
Bright Builders
1510 N. Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders ripoff Oren Utah

I was contacted by a sales rep. for Bright Builders who told me that the program was "fool proof". I explained to him that I had little computer experience and could barely check my E-Mail. He assured me that they had been doing this for a long time and that I would be up and running and making a profit in two weeks. I worked my ass off for months and never made a penny. To the contrary, I was losing more and more money with every passing month.

Finally I gave up. After several weeks of thinking about the false statements the sales rep. told me, I contacted the company and asked for a refund of all or part of the over five thousand dollars I had "invested". I was told that under no circustances would they refund my money but if I wanted to try again I could "start over". I was made to feel that it was my fault I didn't succeed and that if I just tried harder and stuck with it, I'd be up and running in no time. So I tried again. For months I dilligently worked on my site. Hosting fees, warehouse fees, a new computer, merchant account, E-bay, Pay Pal, afilliates, etc. etc., until I was approaching ten thousand dollars.

At Christmas time I decided to make a small purchase from myself just to see how everything worked. The shipping fees were more than my $30.00 purchase! That's when I really realized that there was no way this was going to work. The whole experience was like trying to build the space shuttle with directions in a foreign language. Tech. Support grows tired of your constant inquiries and it becomes obvious that you are in trouble. I would love to see a class action suit against Bright Builders and would support one in every way I could.

James
Salem, Oregon

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/23/2006 12:53 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-ripoff-Oren-Utah-172894. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders