pair

• Submitted: Mon, December 19, 2005
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2005

• Reported By:Niagara Falls New York
Bright Builders
1510 N. Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders ripoff, subpar product and services Orem Utah

Well Bright Builders got another one. Me. I just got off the phone with a rep named Dave. I listen to his talk about going forward with their program. I didn't buy. Now he's turning me over to a collection dept. or what ever. They are trying to collect on $8060 that they wanted for their services.

Everything I saw, heard And listened to was of no help what so ever. I only had two 1/2 hour sessions with a coach and listened to three of thier audio sessions and did not like anything I heard. The audio sounded like an info-mercial. I told him I did not want their program or services. He then got loud on the phone and threaten to sue.

All I want is for this whole thing to go away. So if anyone out there can give a hand with company would be a real help.

Don
Niagara Falls, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/19/2005 10:22 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Orem-Utah-84097/Bright-Builders-ripoff-subpar-product-and-services-Orem-Utah-168489. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders