Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Reported By:Johnson Nebraska
Bright Builders
Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders ripoff Orem Utah

After reading some other rip offs I feel the same thing happened to me but for $3020 instead of $8000. I was pressured over 2 or 3 days, even though I said no at first when I found out how expensive they were.

I told them I was computer illiterate, but they said that didn't matter when they finished teaching me I'd be able to do anything. They said if it took 6months they would work until my site was running.That was in December and I'm still not making any money.

I'm paying $34.95 some months and $29.95 to them for I don't know what but I'd just like my money back and stop losing all this money.

Carolyn
Johnson, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/21/2005 02:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Orem-Utah/Bright-Builders-ripoff-Orem-Utah-150738. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders