• Report: #198315

• Submitted: Mon, June 26, 2006
  • Updated: Sun, July 16, 2006

• Reported By:Floral Park New York
Bright Builders
brightwebsite.com/admin PO Box 1104 Provo, Utah U.S.A.

Bright Builders ripoff Provo Utah

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: You can get your money back!

I charged over $10,000 and didn't receive a dime from it. I was reading some of the complaints and wanted to know why I was asked to pay more for the same service. Is it because my credit card had that kind of cash available to charge? They asked me what my balances were on my card and knew how much I could charge. Now I am paying 17.99% in interest rate on these charges.

I also got a notice from Sony saying that I used their trademark illegally on my website and I could be sued for $150,000. I send an e-mail to my coach and he hasn't responded back in over a month. Wholesale marketer responded to me saying that it is my responsibilty to contact the company and get permission. I only clicked on the items that I was interested in selling and everything else appeared automatically to my website from the wholesale marketer's website. How am I supposed to know that they haven't gotten the the permission to use it? Now I am afraid to put anything on my website. I am not getting any money from it and on top of that I am being threatened to be sued.

I hope some one can help me get my money back from them. I am a hard working, single mother. I have two little girls and do not get any support from their father. I thought this would give me the additional help I needed to support myself and my kids, but instead it ripped me off.

Bindu
Floral Park, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/26/2006 05:22 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/Provo-Utah-84603/Bright-Builders-ripoff-Provo-Utah-198315. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

You can get your money back!

AUTHOR: Todd - (U.S.A.)

I used to sell Bright builders web packages, and can tell you for fact that while the sales companies who sell their products are not always honest or truthful, bright builders does try to run a clean business and they care about fixing errors.

If you want to get your $10,000 back, start by reporting this to the Utah Dept. of Consumer affairs. This is the best government agency to help. But even they cannot force any quick refunds, it is a drawn out process. ((email redacted by ROR)) I am not trying to sell you anything. I will help you get your money back, at no cost out of your pocket. I know what buttons to push to get them to send you a quick refund.

Do not waste your time with the BBB. While they can help in some cases, they are not the law, and these kind of businesses know it. With many complaints against them, they have little motivation to work with the BBB. They simply hope people do not check with them before buying. Certainly file a report with the BBB, to add to the negative files, but do so knowing it will not get you a refund.