Complaint Review: Bright Builders

• Updated: Mon, August 22, 2005

• Reported By:Coram New York
Bright Builders
www.brightbuilders.com Nationwide U.S.A.

Bright Builders ripoff I was ripped off for 8,000.00 and it was a total fraud my website never got started I never made a dime on E-bay all this did was cost me money for nothing. Also coaching that was for a 1/2 one night a week that really didn't explain anything. Utah Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: It's the old web site counseling con. The only ones making any money off it are the people who sell it for eight grand.

*Consumer Comment: You all understand you have to do some work right?

*Author of original report: I finally got all my money back

*Consumer Comment: Bright Builders Rip off

*Author of original report: Bright Builders he would like nothing more than to close them down

*Consumer Suggestion: Don't pay the credit card. Then, they'll get your money back for sure.

Bright Builders ripped me off for $8,000.00. They assured me I would be successful and I would get lots of support. I have website that didn't even take off. Which I have to pay $29.99 a month for nothing. I have had coaching in regard to selling items on E-bay which I have tried and didn't make a dime. The coaching was for 1/2 hour once week which really didn't give me much information especially after spending so much money. I am putting this in dispute with the credit card company. I never signed any contract it was all verbal. I am trying to get my money back at this time.

Barbara
Coram, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2005 03:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Builders/nationwide/Bright-Builders-ripoff-I-was-ripped-off-for-800000-and-it-was-a-total-fraud-my-website-n-135656. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Builders

#1 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

What more proof do I need to see?

The same damn frauds out of Utah. Hell, I can't even list all the fake names they came up with. Storesonline. Bright builders. The tax club. You could search through here and find a dozen more names that are all the same frauds connected together. One recommends the other. They all get a piece of the victim's money.

Here's the thing. Nobody ever makes a dime by working with these crooks. Not one red cent.

Let me tell you something. You were never supposed to. Your site was never put on the internet. The whole idea was always to give you something to so that you spent months chasing your tail. That way, they could claim that it was you that failed.

Let me tell you something. If there was any money to be made on the internet, these damn frauds would be doing it themselves. Instead, they are telling you to do it.

So, obviously that's where the big money is. Come up with some half-assed con that beginners are willing to buy and hustle them into thinking they are getting a gold mine.

This internet crap never works. Most sites are lucky to break even or make a little above minimum wage, when you consider all the time you end up putting into it.

You all understand you have to do some work right?

AUTHOR: Russell - (U.S.A.)

Come on. Your did a chargeback based off your own laziness. I have been with bright builders for awhile now and am making money. Why, because I am not gullible to believe that they are going to do all the work for me. OMG, how lame can people be.

To make money, you have to work....

Paul made me laugh offering advice just on your 1 paragraph saying, (Well golly,, it must be true..)

Listen up people, and listen carefully. First of all I do not represent Bright Builders in any capacity other than just being a customer.

They send me training and helpful articles on marketing, which in some cases I follow and others I do not, but at no time did Bright Builders offer to do everything for me. Even I know that I would have to actually do some work.

God, you know what, I am not even going to say anymore about this.

The real rip-offs here are the people doing chargebacks with their credit card companies because they are too stupid to understand that they actually have to do the work to make money.

God, sorry this just ticks me off. How people can so easily throw around the word ripoff and scam when its their own ignorance that is causing the problem.

I finally got all my money back

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

UPDATE: I finally got all my money back. Thanks to my credit card company. I hope any one else who has gotten ripped off by this company will take my advice and write to the attorney general's office in Utah. There is form online that be download and that you can fill out. Beleive me they will respond to your complaint they won't nothing more than to put this company out of business.

Bright Builders Rip off

AUTHOR: Mary A. - (U.S.A.)

Barbara I have also dealt with Bright Builders through another company CKF Consulting that is now apparently defunct. I was ripped off as well and it is total misrepresentation and totally useless what they offered. I have a useless website as well and have never received any information regarding the marketing that I paid for. I did file a complaint with another agency but to no avail because there are so many complaints per month about different companies. I will file a complaint with the Utah Atty General, but not sure where it will go.

Bright Builders he would like nothing more than to close them down

AUTHOR: Barbara - (U.S.A.)

I want to urge everyone who has been ripped off by this company to file a report with the Attorney General's Office in Utah (Consumer Protection) I spoke to someone from that department and he would like nothing more than to close them down. The case has to be on misrepresentation in order to build a case against these crooks. You can obtain the form online by going to the website and downloading it.

#6 Consumer Suggestion

Don't pay the credit card. Then, they'll get your money back for sure.

AUTHOR: Paul - (U.S.A.)

I've seen enough complaints on these frauds that you don't have to say one more thing to convince me you were cheated. Actually, you never had a chance to make any money, and they knew that.

The whole idea was to steal your money, and send you in circles so it looked like you were actually getting something.

By all means, dispute the charge. In fact, if the credit card lender refuses to chargeback your money, tell them you can't and won't pay. That way, they'll get stuck paying it off. You can file bankruptcy and wash your hands of the whole mess.

Naturally, you don't want to do that. You want to apply enough force to the bank to get them to reverse the charge. So, ask for the chargeback first, before you mention your refusal to pay.

In addition, you can file a complaint with the OCC against the bank, if they refuse to make the chargeback. Once you get a refund, close the credit account. You can be damn sure the frauds won't just sit back and watch their money fly away without a fight.

Then, do yourself a big favor, stop buying ANYTHING off the internet. Or, from seminars. Or, over the phone. What else did I leave out?

Good luck!