Complaint Review: Bright Burn E Cigs

• Updated: Sun, December 01, 2013

• Reported By: Tushar — Queens New York
Bright Burn E Cigs
No Flame E-Cigarette 6538 Collins Ave #95 Miami Beach,, Florida USA

Bright Burn E Cigs The charge me $ 59.67.where i did not order somethig Miami Beach, Florida

This company had advertised a free trial for an e-cigarette. It was something like, receive the trial package for free and just pay $4.95 shipping and handling. No where in the process of signing up for this did I read or see anything that said that after so many days they would charge my account again, or that the trial was only for 14 days. It took almost that time for me to receive my "free trial" so you can imagine my surprise when they charged my account again. I have read complaints of people being charged over $100, well lucky for me I had a high balance on my card at the time so they couldnt charge that. Instead they waited and later charged my account a lesser amount. Having not looked at my online statement in about 3 weeks (since the last time I paid my bill) I was surprised to see that something had been sent to me. This caused me to check my statement, and 1 weeks before I was charged $59.67.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/01/2013 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Burn-E-Cigs/Miami-Beach-Florida-33141-4694/Bright-Burn-E-Cigs-The-charge-me-5967where-i-did-not-order-somethig-Miami-Beach-Flor-1103396. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Burn E Cigs