Complaint Review: Bright Dental - Gentle Dental

• Submitted: Tue, February 12, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2008

• Reported By:OCALA Florida
Bright Dental - Gentle Dental
2206 SW SE 17th St. OCALA, Florida U.S.A.

Bright Dental - Gentle Dental - DMD Orlando R. Torres My wife and I received x rays and examinations. We were totally ripped off on the charges and diagnosis and on the x rays that were supposed to be free. Procedures were increased where there was nothing wrong. We have been going to Dentists regularly. Switched to this due to our Medicare advantage Freedom Health under MNCA Dental plan. We have already contacted them on this fraud. OCALA Florida

Went to a Bright Dental on February 1, 2008 at 2206 SW SE 17th St., Ocala, Florida 352-840-0560, formerly Gentle Dental . A DMD Orlando R. Torres gave my wife and I x rays and examinations. Switched to this dentist due to our Medicare advantage Freedom Health under an MNCA Dental plan. We have already contacted them on this fraud as well as the District attorney. We were totally ripped off on the charges and diagnosis and charged for x rays that were supposed to be free.

Procedures were increased on both of us where there was nothing wrong. We have been going to Dentists regularly and have been under a regular dentists care and both my wife and I did not need any of the additional dental work that we were given estimates for. The dentists used we found are all that were problems in the past with ourselves and others. These are Coast Dental and Gentle Dental now the Bright Dental.

We are reporting this so others especially the elderly as we are are not victimized as we were. If someone there has the decency to stop this send someone down to get an examination and you will find out. Please try to stop this rip off immediately as many other senior citizens are being ripped off. The MCA dental charges that the dentist was supposed to follow were at least 25% higher and there were to be no charges for the x rays. When we asked the Dentist Orlando R. Torres why he said he was allowed by MNCA to make any changes to the printed sheet charges he wished.

William
OCALA, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2008 07:30 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Dental-Gentle-Dental/OCALA-Florida-34471/Bright-Dental-Gentle-Dental-DMD-Orlando-R-Torres-My-wife-and-I-received-x-rays-and-ex-308429. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Dental - Gentle Dental