Complaint Review: Bright House Ad Sales - Ira Heller

• Updated: Sun, June 27, 2010

• Reported By: smokyBBQ — Ormond Beach Florida United States of America
Bright House Ad Sales - Ira Heller
Basin Street Daytona Beach, Florida United States of America

Bright House Ad Sales - Ira Heller Bill Mac Inanaey Advertising on cable TV in Volusia County is way out of line with today's economy! Ira is very rude and completely clueless!! Daytona Beach, Florida

I own a small restaurant in Volusia County. I was exploring advertising options and one was Bright House Cable TV.  I called the Orlando office and was told someone from the local office in Daytona Beach would get back with me as soon as possible.  Well, 2 weeks later, I received a call from a rep named Ira Heller.  He said he was going on vacation but wanted to set up an appointment now to come see when he returned back to work. With hesitation I agreed since Ira told me that my business was assigned to him and there was no one else available to work with me during his vacation.

Finally after 4 weeks, I met with Ira.  He came completely unprepared and seemed rude and smug when I tried to ask him specific questions about cable TV compitiion in this area. Like, when do you think At&T U-verse will be up and running and how much of the Volusia County TV viewers will it reach??  Or, how many restaurants are on channel 13?? How long does it take to make the commercial??  He siad he would like to get back together within the week and he will have answers to all my questions then.

I did not hear back from him so I called his manager, Bill Mac Innany, and left numerous messages on his office voicemail. NEVER RECEIVED A CALL BACK FROM IRA OR BILL.

I have been in business in Volusia County for over 10 years and have more than 1 locations. I was so upset I cancelled my home cable and internet and went with Direct TV (which by the way is a much better deal and the HD picture is beautiful).  I WILL NEVER DO BUSINESS WITH BRIGHT HOUSE AND WILL MAKE SURE EVERYONE I KNOW DOESN'T EITHER.

BRIGHT HOUSE BETTER START TREATING LOCAL BUSINESS OWNERS AND CUSTOMERS WITH SOME RESPECT OR THE COMPITIION WILL EAT THEM UP ALIVE!! I CANNOT WAIT UNTIL AT&T U-VERSE IS HERE!!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/27/2010 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Ad-Sales-Ira-Heller/Daytona-Beach-Florida-32114/Bright-House-Ad-Sales-Ira-Heller-Bill-Mac-Inanaey-Advertising-on-cable-TV-in-Volusia-Cou-617995. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House Ad Sales - Ira Heller