Complaint Review: Bright House Networks - Indianapolis, Indiana

• Submitted: Sat, October 17, 2009
  • Updated: Sat, October 17, 2009

• Reported By: Doo Bee Doo — Indianapolis Indiana USA
Bright House Networks - Indianapolis, Indiana
3030 Roosevelt Avenue Indianapolis, IN 46218 Indianapolis, Indiana United States of America

Bright House Networks - Indianapolis, Indiana Bright House Networks Customer service does not respond to my emails. Only collect $150 monthly payment. Careless about customer satisfaction. Indianapolis, Indiana

I am so angry and irate at Indiana's Bright House Network's customer service department. I have emailed them PLENTY of times in regards to adding two particular channels to their service. Guess what? Rather than sending me a response, these f--kers refuse to send me any acknowledgement of receipt of my email. I hate this Indianapolis Bright House Network company, located at 3030 Roosevelt Ave right off the I-70 freeway.  There is no wide variety of TV channels compared to DirectTV, Dish Network and even Comcast! Heck, even AT&T cable service has better channels than this lame a$$ Indianapolis Bright House Network company!  It's just unfortunate that I have to deal with this "proud to be loser" company because my apartment complex does "business" with Bright House Network. Basically, BHN has a MONOPOLY over all the tenants who live in my apartment unit.  This is why I'm moving the f--k out of my apartment complex next year.  And to the customer service and feedback department who fail to respond to my emails for suggestion, F--K YOU!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/17/2009 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Networks-Indianapolis-Indiana/Indianapolis-Indiana-46218/Bright-House-Networks-Indianapolis-Indiana-Bright-House-Networks-Customer-service-does-510821. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House Networks - Indianapolis, Indiana