Complaint Review: Bright House Networks Orlando

• Submitted: Mon, June 04, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, June 04, 2012

• Reported By: Miguel — ORLANDO Florida U.S.A.
Bright House Networks Orlando
Orlando, Florida Internet United States of America

Bright House Networks Orlando www.brighthouseauthorizedoffers.com Rip off Bright House Networks Advertising Scam Services Sucks Orlando, Internet

This information is help people that are looking for reviews about Bright House Networks in Orlando Florida. This company and the companies affiliated to them like the following companies www.brighthouseauthorizedoffers.com and www.brighthousecableoffers.com Beware Beware Beware they are suckers that and rip off people that are trying to get service from then.

After 15 days trying to get Road Runner internet services with a promotion they have for $29.99 for the 6 first months and $47.95 after the first 6 months. No Contract, Ho Hardware to buy, Free Standard installation. Speed 10 Mbps.

Well after I called Bright house they told me that tthey don't have this promotion, don't even close,

Price is totally different,

You will need to sign a contract,

You need to pay for moden

You have to pay for the installation

Well they gave a confirmation number from one of this websites www. [continued below]....
.....brighthouseauthorizedoffers.com and www.brighthousecableoffers.com I called Bright House to get the installer come to my location and do the installation, the Rep on the phone told me that they don't find the order that I will need two days, But But But that they have another promotion that maybe I will interested, I said thanks but but but not thanks .

I did the first order on May 15 2012 Today is June 04 2012 and I don't have any services, After several calls to one s and others I was thinking I was a tennis ball , yes I put some humor here because I was piss off but I will not allow that this suckers take my day.

Yes we know that Bright House in monopoly here in Central Florida no allowing get business like Comcast or any other cable company . I don't work for any of them by the way .

Customer Service well I can say more bad things about them, Unprofessional , there are no words just to tell you that if you order something, They will no give you to You . Why ? for the only reason they make money on services they sell , I they don't sell they don't make money. es is sad I understand I been there but at lease threat customers as humans not like animals.

OK Hopefully you read this and my review about Bright House Networks and you will make the right choice there are other companies out there, don't let this monopoly companies will fool you .

To all Bright House CEO and executives are you really happy with your Salary what about the service you provide to the people ?

Thanks to the people share their opinions maybe one they this world will be a little better.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2012 10:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Networks-Orlando/internet/Bright-House-Networks-Orlando-wwwbrighthouseauthorizedofferscom-Rip-off-Bright-House-Net-892719. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House Networks Orlando