- Report: #662571
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Bright House Networks Pinellas County Florida
Bright House Networks Pinellas County Florida700 Carillon Pkwy Ste 6 St Petersburg, Florida United States of America
Bright House Networks Pinellas County Florida Time Warner, John Dosser 13 Repair Visits Failed To Repair Problems Then Interrupts Service?! St Petersburg, Florida
*Author of original report: Suspended Services Without Resolution By Mistake!
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
I am very disappointed in the service that I have been getting lately. I had problems in the past but they were rectified immediately. What has happened to 'my brighthouse'?
1. After 13 visits from repair men my phone STILL DOES NOT WORK. They fixed the cable and the internet in the first 5 times, but the phone service still does not work. I am getting very discouraged about this. The last time I was told that a supervisor would come, and I guess he did, but he did not fix the problem. I have heard of 3 strikes, but this is 13 strikes...??!!
2. One of the repairmen stepped on my extension cord and broke it nearly causing a fire when the open socket hit the carpet and burned it, exploding the socket and tripping my power off. I reported this over a month ago, and I was told that someone would call me about it within a couple of days...wrong...once again
3. I have just been informed from our lawn care people that my cable cord is above ground, when it should have been dug underground. They are having a hard time mowing around it...very sloppy...
4. To top it all off I have not received all of the credits that I was promised on my account...
What should a customer do if they are faced with all of these issues? What would you do..? Yes, get another service company, which I am about to do.
I have to laugh when I see commercials about how great BrightHouse is...wow, how misleading. I have paid allot of money over the years to you and this is the loyalty that you offer???
I am very upset and discouraged and I feel that a good start would be to credit me for all the inconveniences. Then finally fix these 3 issues. IF you figure that I have had BH repairmen here 13 times, and I have to have a 4 hour window for them to come, (2 times they didn't even show up) that is 47 wasted hours by me that I could have done something more productive with my time. It would have been different if they fixed it, but it was just wasted time for both of us. The answer from the reps was that they want to send someone again...why should I put myself thru this again. This will be the 13th time and NOTHING HAS CHANGED!
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2010 11:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Networks-Pinellas-County-Florida/St-Petersburg-Florida-33716/Bright-House-Networks-Pinellas-County-Florida-Time-Warner-John-Dosser-13-Repair-Visits-Fa-662571. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
Ripoff Report has an exclusive license to this report. It may not be copied without the written permission of Ripoff Report.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.