• Report: #319181

• Submitted: Tue, March 18, 2008
  • Updated: Tue, March 18, 2008

• Reported By:tampa Florida
Bright House Networks
http://www.mybrighthouse.com Tampa, Florida U.S.A.

Bright House Networks bright house, cable, cable company, fomerly timewarner, roadrunner, brighthouse, brighthouse networks in Tampa Florida

Consumer's Original Complaint :
a contractor from brighthouse CTIS broke my computer - the computer was fine before the technician came after the technician left the computer was frozen. passwords and other information was changed as i had checked why my computer was giving me failing errors the computer was locked before the tech came and off! when i came home the computer was on, and had
by- passed my computer settings as it was open and had been frozen with internet explorer open- he did not know my password so how he got in would mean he had to have touched my computer, he left a note stating that i should call a pc tech, because he knew he had damaged my property I had spoken with several managers stated and admitted fault and would send a bright house tech to fix computer, they never showed up, bright house continues to break appointments and know is claiming no fault and refuses to fix my computer, and a rude manager stated that i should fix it myself and she didnt care if i cancelled my service and basically know they have changed the entire story to benefit thier own company and protect thier contractors.

Consumer's Desired Resolution:
I have not cancelled my service even though after the way i have been treated would warrant such action i would like them to repair or at least reformat my hard drive so that my computer is at least functional, I understand that thier actions have lossed me very important data i have been very understanding and patient about this matter and feel that bright house is most defenitely at fault and responsible for thier actions, the retail value of my pc is about 900.00 either they fix my computer or pay for a replacment. Right know i am having to rent a replacement computer it cost me $200 MONTH!

So i would like also to be credited for my inconvience and loss. And this is how they treat thier buiness class customers, i am disapointed, I am considering an alternative internet provider i am so busy with work the transition would be fatal to my business if i were to change providers, "length of time and gap in between transition with no internet or phone"I wish thier were more options on internet service providers, Idefenitely will sue bright house if they dont fix my PC, as i am a web designer/graphicdesigner I could bad mouth advertise them to hell easily i could start an email campaign that would demolish any future prospects for them I am not the business class person they want to mess with thats for sure. If i dont get my pc fixed i will defenitely get even. I can still be a customer and demolish or trash thier image thats priceless, so mrs manager from brighthouse if youre reading this mrs rude jerk with no morals or values "fixing my pc would have been easy as it would not have cost the company" but not fixing my pc will cost you thousands of potential customers as i will make sure anyone who has access to a computer will know what a shitty company you are,

I will pass out flyers email people, tell everyone i know have thier friends tell thIER friends, your actions of damaging ones property and rudeness will spread like a plague upon this earth. I will even dedicate a website to trashing you., REMEMBER CUSTOMERS PAY BRIGHTHOUSE, WITHOUT CUSTOMERS YOU WOULD CEASE TO EXIST, NOT APRECIATING THEM AND TRASHING THIER PROERTY IS NOT SMART!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Csharee99
tampa, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2008 08:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Networks/Tampa-Florida-33613/Bright-House-Networks-bright-house-cable-cable-company-fomerly-timewarner-roadrunner-319181. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House Networks