Complaint Review: Bright House Networks

• Submitted: Sat, December 17, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, December 19, 2011

• Reported By: Glaurung27 — Orlando Florida United States of America
Bright House Networks

Bright House Networks terrible internet service, bad customer service, workers lying to me on phone Internet

*UPDATE Employee: Bright House Networks

I recently switched to Roadrunner Ligthining. Since I have my service has been terrible. I have had 4 repair people at my house all stating something was wrong but none of them being able to fix it. My modem was switched. It didn't work. The cables in the houses were switched. It didn't work. I have talked to multiple specialists online and on the phone and they all say that they will escalate it to their supervisor and then they lie to me saying the issue was fixed. They are saying they have to send a 5th person. I pay for Netflix, PS3 network, World of Warcraft and I can't use them because the internet quality is so horrible. I am constantly getting kicked out. I did not have this problem with their slower Turbo service. I have had to wait 2 hours each time for their 4 service people to come to my house. I have health issues and it is difficult for me to entertain a service person every week because they can't fix the problem. The worst part is that Brighthouse is the only cable service provider in my area. I have NO other choices for this service. That is called a Monopoly and that is illegal. It is unfair that I am forced to buy their terrible service or have none at all.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/17/2011 10:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House-Networks/internet/Bright-House-Networks-terrible-internet-service-bad-customer-service-workers-lying-to-m-810871. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House Networks

Bright House Networks

AUTHOR: BHNInsider - (United States of America)