Complaint Review: Bright House

• Submitted: Wed, August 17, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, August 17, 2005

• Reported By:largo Florida
Bright House
1001 East Bay Drive Clearwater, Florida U.S.A.

Bright House Ripped off, poor customer service, had to pay for my box and modem Ripoff Clearwater Florida

I have been a "valued" customer of Bright House for over two years and never in my life have I had so many problems dealing with people than when it came to them. I got charged for my cable box and modem. My service was always being interrupted. My internet was very slow and every time I had to have a service tech come out to see if they could fix it they would poke at the boxes for hours then finally unhook two wires and charge me $75/hr for poking at a box. I have had enough and recently went to knology for my services. They already have proven to be much better and more customer oriented.

Ariel
largo, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/17/2005 08:09 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-House/Clearwater-Florida/Bright-House-Ripped-off-poor-customer-service-had-to-pay-for-my-box-and-modem-Ripoff-Cle-153961. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright House