Complaint Review: Bright Now Dental

• Reported By: Barb — Denver Colorado United States of America
Bright Now Dental
3003 W 104th Avenue Westminster, Colorado United States of America

Bright Now Dental Rip off Westminster, Colorado

I have two dental insurances and they would bill one and make me pay for the rest without billing the second. They would tell you that you had a cavity and then go in the next time; the next dentist says you do not.  I only have two teeth.  They gave me a fluoride a treatment without telling me that was what they were doing and that the insurance would not pay for it.  Because of having only 2 teeth they said the fee would be $15 not $50.00.  I paid the $15 and was billed for the rest stating the insurance would not pay. I called the insurance and they said that the wrong code was put on the claim.  The insurance said they were never billed.  When I called the office.  The office manager was very rude and treated me as if I was stupid. When I stated that the insurance said she had not put in a couple of claims she said that we were talking about current charges and not past charges.  Most of the claims stated that undisclosed or no codes.  The insurance will not pay for that at all as they do not know what work was done.  If I had been told that the insurance would not pay I would not have had the cleaning done.  The insurance pays for two cleanings per year.

My husbands partial fell out. That they had put on.

I do have a cavity and refuse to go back to have it fixed.  I will wait till I figure out how I can pull it out myself.  In the mean time I suffer every day.

They keep sending me a bill and I refuse to pay them as I paid what they said I owed while I was in the office. It is a big rip off to bill someone the same amount for two teeth as they charge for someone with a full mouth of teeth.  They stated I needed new dentures and said they would call me when it was approved by the insurance and there was never a call.  Originally when I got my dentures the other dental office billed both insurances and they was no money due from me.

Why does this dentist office insist on ripping me off.  I am on social security and cannot afford this. Also I am disabled and the stress is not helping at all.

There is a lot more I could write but will not at this time unless I do not get an answer.  I also turned them into the BBB and have not received any communication.

Don't use Bright Now Dental clinics.  You never see the same dentist when you go in.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2013 06:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bright-Now-Dental/Westminster-Colorado-80031/Bright-Now-Dental-Rip-off-Westminster-Colorado-1011564. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bright Now Dental