Complaint Review: BrightBuilders

• Submitted: Wed, September 12, 2007
  • Updated: Wed, September 12, 2007

• Reported By:Lillie Louisiana
BrightBuilders
1510 N Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Brightbuilders The scamming Drop ship company. Orem Utah

I purchased this site after responding to a news paper add back in 2005, my mistake. I knew something was wrong while I was going though the sessions. I figured it all out once I tried to actually sell items from there warehouse. The deal is this. You spend your own money tring to sell the items out of there warehouses and once you do mange to sell an item the warehouse will charge you a handling fee that will eat up any and all profits that you did make. many times I was unable to make a single cent and many transactions ended up costing me money by makeing up the difference due to the outrageous ware house handling fees.

They told me that the web sites where to become profitable and then sell the web site to some unsuspecting person well hello I was deffenitly a unsuspecting person. I feel like an idiot for buying this dead end web site that only cost me money every month. I paid $7500.00 for this damn thing and it cost me $29.99 everymonth. I only use it for a tax write off at the end of the year thats it.

It has no future the way it is designed. It is virtually locked down and you are at the mercy of there web designers for help for a $40 fee I might add. There making money and I finally had to file partial bankrupty due to the loss from this purchase at the time. I wish someone could get them to return my money. I do not figure anyone is having much luck with these people.

Kevin
Lillie, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2007 09:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrightBuilders/Orem-Utah-84097/Brightbuilders-The-scamming-Drop-ship-company-Orem-Utah-274387. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrightBuilders