• Report: #205855

• Reported By:Mission British Columbia
BrightBuilders
Orem, Utah U.S.A.

BrightBuilders are in it for the Money ripoff Orem Utah

The company BrightBuilders are obviously just in it for the money; they charge a lot of money, for a little service. I have learned alot more about selling on the internet from other sources which are either free or with a much lower cost and I mean much lower cost.

They are trained professionals in knowing what to say and how to say it, in order to get you to join Brightbuilders and give them your money. They are very good at figuring out how much money to put on which credit card. They are very good at making claims of money you can make in three months. They are very good at denying any claims they have made when a report is made to the BBB.

I did wonder how I did not see the negative reports on the BBB when Brightbuilders directed me there, as I saw all the negative reports when I looked it up on my own after making a report with the BBB. As the person said on this site, they direct you to another Brightbuilders company they have set up for this purpose, to make them look honest and good.

They keep you on the phone for over and hour, while pointing out that a business person needs to be able to make quick decisions.

I thought the BBB could do more to stop such dishonest companies, but I was wrong, as Brightbuilders just denied anything I said and made outrageous claims to protect themselves.

I followed their instructions and have put in the time they said 5-10 hours a week and have made in a year and a half exactly $2.29. I have not made even close to the $5000 in three months that they claimed, a few times I could make.

I would like to help others stay away from this company, far away, as I am sure that many people have been screwed by this very dishonest, money grabbing company!

Anne
Mission, British Columbia
Canada

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2006 10:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrightBuilders/Orem-Utah/BrightBuilders-are-in-it-for-the-Money-ripoff-Orem-Utah-205855. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrightBuilders