Complaint Review: BrightBuilders.com - Brian Church

• Submitted: Fri, February 10, 2006
  • Updated: Fri, February 10, 2006

• Reported By:Ste Marie Illinois
BrightBuilders.com - Brian Church
1510 North Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

BrightBuilders.com - Brian Church ripoff, high pressure sales, deceptive, lies, refuse to refund money, Orem Utah

First of all this company contacted me when we are on the no-call list. My husband took the call and said it was concerning the internet business I had purchased. Thinking it was Auctions for Income, I took the phone.

Brian Church was on the other end and said that he was associated with Auctions for Income. I presumed that he was telling the truth (how else would he have gotten my number?) He proceeded to tell me how the business works.

He pressured me into investing a large sum of money and said that would be all I would have to invest for the business.

The next day, I called him back and told him that I wanted out and wanted my money back. He again pressured me into staying in "until I got my information packet that would arrive in a few days." I asked him if I would still get my money back if I decided not to stay with the business..I was told that I would.

After receiving the packet, I did call to get my refund, only to be pressured to have a coaching session first. Again, with the promise that I would get my money back if not satisfied.

After the coaching session, I still wanted out..and still have not received one cent back. I know that I have been had! I just want everyone else that even THINKS about doing this to not do it. By the way, Auctions for Income said that they didn't know of the company, Brightbuilders.

Then I had trouble with the Auction PI software that they sent..I could not get the license code to work. I called and they said to go to the AuctionPI support web site. When I did, I found Ripoff.com and found out that this business is on their site. I had never heard of ripoff or badbusinessbureau.

Ste Marie, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/10/2006 03:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrightBuilderscom-Brian-Church/Orem-Utah-84097/BrightBuilderscom-Brian-Church-ripoff-high-pressure-sales-deceptive-lies-refuse-to-175715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrightBuilders.com - Brian Church