Complaint Review: BrightNow Dental

• Reported By: Barb — Denver Colorado
BrightNow Dental
104th and Federal Northglenn, Colorado USA

BrightNow Dental shotty dental care and billing issues Northgleen Colorado

My husband and I went to BrightNow Dental in Northglenn Colorado.  We have two dental insurances that we are both covered on. They stated that they billed both, but on the bills it showed only one billed.  I called the insurance companies and they were either not submitted to both or they were and one was all that was included in the bill.  We had to pay what the insurance already paid because they had all the billing messed up that it could not be straightened out.

The messed up my false teeth.  I cannot even wear them.  I went to another dentist and the insurance refused to pay for a new set because of the dental records at BrightNow.  So now I have only 2 teeth in my head and cannot eat very well.  I have blisters on my gums if I wear them and they then start bleeding.  I have to wait 5 years before the insurance will allow me to get new teeth.

My husband also went to them.  They put in a permanate partial.  We went back to have it cemented back in and it is again not staying in.  The fillings they put in his teeth fell out.  Went to a new dentist and they could not believe the work that they had done.  My husband had to have teeth pulled because of the partial causing break down of the enamel.

Our new dentist can not believe that anyone could do that shotty of work.  Never never go to that dentist office.  you never get the same dentist, they are rude, treat you as you are stupid, poor customer service, they do just enough work on you to keep you coming back.  I have never had to go through this with any other dentist.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2013 12:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrightNow-Dental/Northglenn-Colorado/BrightNow-Dental-shotty-dental-care-and-billing-issues-Northgleen-Colorado-1075493. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrightNow Dental