• Report: #194783

• Submitted: Mon, June 05, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, June 05, 2006

• Reported By:weaverville California
Brightbuilders
www.brightbuilders.com Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Brightbuilders ripoff, fraudulent business opportunity dishonest bold-face liars Orem Utah

After replying to, what looked like a legit email reguarding starting an online business with out needing any experience, I was contacted and went through 2 interviews. They claimed they interview to determine eligability that your won't quit or a strong desire to succeed.

I was told that I would need to pay them $2500 as an 'investment', which after some squirming, agreed. The persuasiveness of these people, had me convinced that they would help me build my business and that the "investment" was there cost for training me.

I was told I would have 8 phone appointments with my business coach, and only had 2 when they pretty much hung me out to die. I had done EXACTLY as they said, did my lessens, made up(or tried to) a website, which, of course they wouln't help me with.

I am out $2500 plus $1000 for a new computer I got just for this. A few weeks after signing on with BrightBuilders, I was contacted by Strategic Financial Services for tax preparation. They claimed they work with BrightBuilders' students and get them the maximum on there tax returns at the end of the year. It cost me $600 for that. Now I'm wondering if there a scam too.

The only thing I'm guilty of is wanting to start an online business and replying to an email. All I want is my money refunded in the amount of $3500.

Once I find out if Strategic Financial is a scam, I will file a report on them.

Kris
weaverville, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/05/2006 12:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brightbuilders/Orem-Utah-84003/Brightbuilders-ripoff-fraudulent-business-opportunity-dishonest-bold-face-liars-Orem-Utah-194783. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brightbuilders