farmers

• Submitted: Thu, May 24, 2007
  • Updated: Thu, May 24, 2007

• Reported By:Martinez California
Brightbuilders
1510 N Technology Way, Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Brightbuilders Extreme Rip Off Company Orem Utah

My brother and I entered an agreement with Brightbuilders April of 2006. We were promised by their Sales Representative Bob Friis we would make our $8,000. back within one month. I was unemployed at the time and was looking for a new business venture. This is one company we should have stayed away from. None of the promises Mr. Friis made came to pass.

I worked 6 to 8 hours per day. I signed up with Doba and they never had any of the products I was looking for available. We had weekly coaching and we were informed we needed to design our web site and find a niche. We were informed by Mr. Friis we would not need a niche or keep inventory at our home. We were also charged $38.95 per month for Brightbuilders to maintain our web site.
They never helped with the design of the web site, even though this was promised by Mr. Friis, nor did they provide us with the tools to create our own web site.

We continued to explain to our Coach Rick that we were told we did not need a niche nor were we responsible for designing our web site. The $8000.00 was to include design of the web site since we explained to Mr. Friis we are not "marketing people", and he said "not to worry Brightbuilders would design the web site for us". This of course was a serious lie. Our web site to date is not complete.

I was forced to go back to work full time as a Manager and have not had the time to deal with Brightbuilders. I have sent an email to Jazmine and Lindsay explaining all of this in detail on May 8th and have not heard from them.

Maria
Martinez, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/24/2007 10:44 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brightbuilders/Orem-Utah-84097/Brightbuilders-Extreme-Rip-Off-Company-Orem-Utah-250103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brightbuilders