Complaint Review: Brightbuilders

• Submitted: Thu, February 16, 2006
  • Updated: Thu, March 16, 2006

• Reported By:Beatrice Nebraska
Brightbuilders
1510 N. Technology Way Orem, Utah U.S.A.

Brightbuilders ripoff Orem Utah

*Author of original report: Brightbuilders makes excuses for their false claims and refuses my request for a refund!

*Author of original report: Brightbuilders.com SCAM leaves you in the dust!

Total Ripoff by misrepresentation of developing a successful, online business and recouping investment in a few months.

After a year of hard work and many, many hours, I'm left with a sale of $4.00 profit and out over $5600.00!

What I was told when I purchased my package in NOT what Brightbuilders has given me.

Many excuses have followed from them and evasiveness on contact information for who to talk to.

Anyone know a good lawyer?!

Shelley
Beatrice, Nebraska

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/16/2006 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brightbuilders/Orem-Utah-84097/Brightbuilders-ripoff-Orem-Utah-176520. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brightbuilders

AUTHOR: Shelley - (U.S.A.)

March 16, 2006

Update on grievance with BrightBuilders:

Today Eric Largin called me to play a recording of one of my initial conversations with Bright builders. Funny he was selective in which recording he chose. He did not include the sales pitch recording where I was told how many hours a week I could work, and that I would recoup my investment within 6-8 months time tops, and only needed to commit to 7-10 hours a wk. working. He tried to tell me maybe the sales person said I SHOULD make such and such an amount, not that I WOULD make that amount. (Nice try, eh?)

Recently, Brightbuilders had requested my information with proof of purchasing from them and that my Credit Card was billed. I have taken care of that and faxed my proof to the BBB of Utah. Now they call me with this recording.

Eric Largin once again, refused to refund my initial investment of $5234.00 and commented how anytime you go into business, you don't know if it will be successful. I agreed, but reminded him that I was told I would atleast recoup this investment in these few short months and told about even an elderly lady who recouped hers in as little as 3 months! (That's deceptive sales!)

So after a year of working this, getting nowhere with their market coaching, I was left to think it was just me not working hard enough. What a waste of my time and talents!
Whatever the case, I quit my other jobs, worked my tail off for 40+ hours a wk. for a full year, used their coaching and was unable to achieve any results in marketing my site and getting to the buyers. I was told to try to market it for free on my own, using their strategies and that would be fine. One year of my time, lost wages from other jobs and out business fees totaling $999.96 plus the initial package from BB of $5234, I received one $4.00 sale in a year's time of working.

Something is wrong with this picture and I sincerely hope by my efforts, to help stop these scams and save others much grief! I will keep posting the outcome and if this company has any integrity in how they do business.

Ripped off Royally,

Brightbuilders.com SCAM leaves you in the dust!

AUTHOR: Shelley - (U.S.A.)

Since getting in touch with someone finally in the Administration at Brightbuilders, Eric Largin offered me $1200 in a refund and to get to continue working my way to success with their failed program. No thanks! That's exactly $4784.96 short, by my proven expenses so far.

Don't let them sucker you into another minute of empty promises and be sure to look up the Better Business Bureau for Orem, Utah and list your complaint. They will consider doing Arbitration for your case with Brightbuilders, a possible solution for a refund before spending MORE on lawyer fees and not to mention your precious time.

I am sick of these internet SCAM artists leaving victims in the dust! I encourage you to seek your complete refund for misrepresentation! I certainly plan to and would appreciate knowing your case also.