Susan

• Updated: Tue, June 16, 2009

• Reported By:Orwell Ohio
Brighter Blooms Nursery
brighterblooms.com Internet U.S.A.

Brighter Blooms Nursery I bought plants from them and they never shipped them! Internet

*Author of original report: Update: Refund

I bought several plants from them online months before spring so that I had time to order everything I wanted before things started selling out. Brighter Blooms had shipped all but two of my plants. Once I had received the others and noticed that there was some missing, I then checked my order status on their website. It stated that everything was delivered. So I contacted them via email about the missing plants. I was never apologized to but they did acknowledge a mess up and said that the missing plants would be shipped out later once they were ready.

Ok.... two more months later and there still are no plants, emails, nothing. I have tried contacting them via email on several occasions... the websites having problems so the email won't go through and they no longer respond when it does go through. I have lost my patience with them. I ordered a lot of plants this year online and this was the nursery with the WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE and the most unhealthy plants. They are obviously in the business solely for the money and no other reason. Though, if they were even in it for the money they should be smart enough not to upset their customers because had they had good plants and good sevice I'd a been a repeat customer. I recommend several of the online nurseries I used to people regularly. I ALWAYS tell people to stay away from Brighter Blooms Nursery... They will steal your money and give you nothing in return. Thieves!!!!

Hill
Orwell, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/09/2009 05:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Blooms-Nursery/internet/Brighter-Blooms-Nursery-I-bought-plants-from-them-and-they-never-shipped-them-Internet-459899. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Blooms Nursery

Update: Refund

AUTHOR: Hill - (U.S.A.)

The day I put up this report I also sent them an email threatening to file a claim with the better business bureau. A few days latter I finally received a response that told me what was to be done. I received a check in the mail just a few days ago. They have finally corrected this problem but I still will never use them again or recommend them because of the total lack of respect for their customers.