Complaint Review: Brighter Day Tickets

• Updated: Thu, October 25, 2012

• Reported By: Darcy — Doylestown Pennsylvania United States of America
Brighter Day Tickets
828 NW Rutherford Ct Port St Lucie, Florida United States of America

Brighter Day Tickets Brighter Day Entertainment LLC Tammy Lam is a Scam Took My Money & I Never Got My Tickets!!! Port St Lucie, Florida

*Consumer Comment: Tammy Lam is a SCAM!

I found an ad on ebay classifieds in August 2012 for One Direction tickets. I emailed her and she responded, telling me she had the tickets. We agreed on a price of $700 for four tickets. After two failed attempts to send money online, she asked for a money order. I mailed her a check in September and she emailed me to tell me she had recieved it. After weeks of waiting, I heard nothing about the status of the tickets. After threatening legal action she responded to tell me that the tickets were shipped through fedex. When I asked for tracking number, she didn't respond.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2012 02:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Day-Tickets/Port-St-Lucie-Florida-34987/Brighter-Day-Tickets-Brighter-Day-Entertainment-LLC-Tammy-Lam-is-a-Scam-Took-My-Money-I-960070. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Day Tickets