Complaint Review: Brighter Image Dental Lab

• Updated: Thu, February 14, 2013

• Reported By: Kathy J — Tennessee United States of America
Brighter Image Dental Lab
2433 University Drive Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Brighter Image Dental Lab Pressonveneers.com Average business with a below average product Fort Worth, Texas

Here is my 2 cents on this supposed "amazing" product.  I ordered 9 months ago.  I finally received my  order two weeks ago.  I can't eat in it.  My Dentist says it is not made from denture material.  It's so tight it gives me headache.  You can soak it in as much water as you want, it doesn't do a darn thing.  If you call the company and ask for help, the "Office Manager" who claiims she wears them will give you her stick about what she expereinced, then you are basicly told to tuff it out and work with it several more days.  You would think after the 3rd time you called they would stop telling you the same thing and offer to fix it.  And you have to be the one that calls, because they for sure aren't going to call you.  I can't get my money back, so I am stuck with a somewhat usable product that I paid $850 for.  Was it worth it?  Not even close.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/14/2013 02:47 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Image-Dental-Lab/Fort-Worth-Texas-76109/Brighter-Image-Dental-Lab-Pressonveneerscom-Average-business-with-a-below-average-produc-1014368. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Image Dental Lab