fraction

• Updated: Mon, August 27, 2012

• Reported By: Jt — Brooklyn New York United States of America
Brighter Image-Dental Laboratory Systems
The Park Hill Building Internet United States of America

Brighter Image-Dental Laboratory Systems Press On Veneers Sent veneers that doesn't fit. Nothing like Snap on Smile. Impressions done without dentist to save cost but not worth it. Took 4 months to get veneers that don't fit after sending in two impression, Internet

*Author of original report: Brighter Image-Dental Laboratory Systems

*Consumer Comment: Brighter Image Lab

Made two payments of $298 totaling $598.  Will not refund once order is made.  Send two impressions and the so-called "snap on smile" protruded from the front teeth extending upper lips.  The veneers (top arch) does not cover gum area; also will not stay on due to shallowness of the false teeth.  Tried pushing the veneers from the back of the mouth but the front area of the teeth hung down below my original teeth.

Sent back to adjust but it was sent back to me to indicate on the veneers where the problem is.  How can a person show on the veneers that the veneers doesn't fit or stay on.  Asked to re-send the model back (which i did not receive) and also sent pictures of my original teeth when I sent back the first and second clay impressions.  Still doesn't fit.  Snap on Smile veneers fit the first time and the clay impressions were done by a dentist.

I could have contributed the $598 toward getting a new Snap on Smile which fits perfectly after a 1 1/2 years even tho they now fade dark probably due my smoking cigarettes but now during the first year.  Thought I could save money by using this company...now I have a $598 lost and teeth that don't fit and usable.  Don't buy, goes the Snap on Smile way with a dentist sending in the impression.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2012 11:07 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Image-Dental-Laboratory-Systems/internet/Brighter-Image-Dental-Laboratory-Systems-Press-On-Veneers-Sent-veneers-that-doesnt-fit-N-933164. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Image-Dental Laboratory Systems

Brighter Image-Dental Laboratory Systems

AUTHOR: Jthomas - ()

I am glad you were happy with your "veneers", however you paid $500 more than what they was advertising. For the $1700, they had better accommodate my purchase effectively and correctly. Upon my second submitted impression and complaints that the veneers did not stay on or fitted correctly, they did not send me a third impression. How can I describe how my veneers do not fit, other than what I had submitted as to how they don't fit. I did not have this problem with Snap on Smile. Of course with the dentist's help with the impression, it fitted the first time. I was trying to save money by not spending an additional $1100, but now I regret that and wished I had invested the $600 I lost towards the Snap on Smile. This is my third year wearing snap on smile veneers, and a couple of months ago, 1/3 of the veneers broke off on the left side. And lo and behold, I tried putting on the 2/3 that was left, and they still fit perfectly, thus I can get another year's wear from them. I just wanted to get a new set that was whiter than my natural teeth. However congrats on being one of the lucky ones who are satisfied with their purchase but you overpaid from what they originally advertised which was $598.00. Good luck. I still recommend Snap on Smile if one can afford them.

Brighter Image Lab

AUTHOR: Blessedlady - ()

I am writing in response to an complaint about brighter image lab snap on veneers,I think that these people did an excellent job on my top and bottom veneers,I paid $1700 for both top and bottom veneers,and when my top would not fit and adjust the first time,the lab sent me another impression kit with no problem and let me redo them with no problem,I explained what the problem was,and when they sent my top veneers back,they were perfect,so I think this company is great