Complaint Review: Brighter Image Dental Labs

• Updated: Fri, July 01, 2011

• Reported By: K W — Whitmore Lake Michigan United States of America
Brighter Image Dental Labs
2433 S. University Drive Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Brighter Image Dental Labs Professional Teeth Whitening, This company a Total RIP OFF! Laurie Hall and Bill Watson are a scam artist. Fort Worth, Texas

I bought veneers from this company 6 and a half months ago for $1,925.00 and still no product! I keep getting the run around for my refund. AVOID THIS COMPANY! Laurie is a scam artist, she will say they have been shipped, you call her back a week later and then she will say they are being made now and ready to ship in a week... and it goes on and on. Same for the refund, she claims it has been sent. Then you call back and she will say accounting is working on it. Lies all lies.... I did get a set of veneers from them and they had holes in them. What kind of quailty control is that?

Today I called to ask again about my refund and was told they will no longer deal with me. She added that they feel I will never be happy and they will not refund my money or send me the product that I paid for. I am not alone in this according to the BBB they have 37 complaints for the same problems.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/01/2011 12:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Image-Dental-Labs/Fort-Worth-Texas-76109/Brighter-Image-Dental-Labs-Professional-Teeth-Whitening-This-company-a-Total-RIP-OFF-Lau-747830. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Image Dental Labs