Complaint Review: Brighter Image Lab

• Updated: Sat, March 02, 2013

• Reported By: Ron — Portland Maine United States of America
Brighter Image Lab
2433 University Dr. Fort Worth TX.76109 Internet United States of America

Brighter Image Lab Lisa Davis Cowards, scam artists, criminal, low down and dirty scoundrels. Internet

*Consumer Comment: BBB Ft Worth Texas Brighter Image ( No Response)

*Consumer Comment: Also Filed a Complaint with BBB and FTC

The nightmare began on December 24, 2012. I called Brighter Image to order new upper veneers. They charged me $421.50 on the same day. My first impressions kit arrived on December 31, and I re-shipped the trays on January 4, 2013. Two weeks later I get an email from Dizzy Lisa Davis, telling me the impressions were too deep, and no discernible gum line. A second kit was then sent out. Upon receipt, I immediately followed the steps, and again, I could tell that the second set would not fly. I called Lisa again on January 31, 3013, and she said she would send me out a third kit, with deeper trays the same day. On February 1, 2013, my debit card was charged $397.50 for the balance due, totaling $819.00. On February 9, 2013, I called and spoke to Lisa asking where is the third kit? She stated she was having problems emailing me at my yahoo account. I mentioned that I received all other transmissions alerting me to expect a package without difficulty, and as we spoke, she sent me a test email which arrived while we were on the phone. It arrived in a split second. This was my first inclination that I was in trouble with this company. She again stated she was sending out the third kit the same day. It has not arrived as of today.

I have tried calling, emailing, no reply to either. I have notified the Federal Trade Commission, the Office of the Attorney General of Texas, the Better Business Bureau of Dallas TX, Dateline NBC, the Fort Worth Police Department, and I'm just getting started. Let's get on board and give this company a run for it's money. Let's band together and file a class action suit. Companies like this should be put out of business as of yesterday.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/12/2013 08:06 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Image-Lab/internet/Brighter-Image-Lab-Lisa-Davis-Cowards-scam-artists-criminal-low-down-and-dirty-scoundre-1012781. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Image Lab

BBB Ft Worth Texas Brighter Image ( No Response)

AUTHOR: Max - ()

After filing with the BBB in Ft. Worth TX. I received an e-mail stating that they attempted to contact Brighter Image three times with-out a response from the company...They have closed the case and the (No-Response) will be part of their files against Brighter Image for three years. The BBB tries to contact a business with-in a thirty day period of filing the complaint, after wich they will contact the complainant to let them no the Companies response...The cases are close after thirty days when there is no response. Brighter Image thinks that all they have to do is ignore the complaints and that will be the end of it....SHAME ON THEM!

Also Filed a Complaint with BBB and FTC

AUTHOR: Max - (United States of America)

I, like others who are dealing with Brighter Image and their tactics have filed a complaint with the BBB and FTC Feb.26th 2013

I have been dealing with this Business since Aug. 2012 and still on working product.

This Company acts as if all they have to do is ignore their clients and they will accept what-ever they dish out...I am Fed-UP!

successfully