Complaint Review: Brighter Image veneers

• Submitted: Mon, October 15, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, February 12, 2013

• Reported By: David Steinberg — Seattle United States of America
Brighter Image veneers
2433 South University Drive Fort Worth Tx. 36109 Fort Worth, Texas United States of America

Brighter Image veneers Do not Deal with this company! Do not sign the agreement that relieves them of all responsibility Fort Worth , Texas

*Consumer Comment: Persistence does pay off

I have an elderly client who ordered dental veneers from Brighter Image. When they arrived, about a month and a half later, they were very ill fitting and were totally useless  for the intended purpose.

In order to place an order one must sign an agreement removing all responsibility from Brighter Image as to the quality of the product.

These people are very hard to deal with and become very unreasonable and argumentative with you when trying to work out problems.

I would advise everyone Not to sign am agreement with this company because once they get your money you have no recourse for an unacceptable product.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/15/2012 10:45 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brighter-Image-veneers/Fort-Worth-Texas-36109/Brighter-Image-veneers-Do-not-Deal-with-this-company-Do-not-sign-the-agreement-that-reli-955221. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brighter Image veneers

Persistence does pay off

AUTHOR: Ron - (United States of America)

I was able to get through today to Laurie. I read her the riot act, and I was relentless about getting my full refund of $819.00 back.  She said she would have Josh (the accountant) call me back in an hour and a half. Two hours go by, and I called back and got Laurie again. She put me through to Josh. I had a very heated argument with him. He kept saying did I read the paperwork. I said no. His reply was in the paperwork it states no refunds.

I said if I paid full price for a product, and I'm lied to by Lisa Davis about sending out a third impressions kit, when she never did, and then lies about not being able to email me at my yahoo account, not to mention I have nothing to show for my $819.00 paid in, then your contract is null and void. He then told me that Lisa Davis has been fired. First sensible thing I've heard since dealing with your slimy company.

I gave him the first, second, and third degree. He stated he would call me back at 4:00p.m. eastern time. He finally called at 4:30p.m. I stated I have contacted the Federal Trade Commission, the Office of the Attorney General Texas at Austin, the BBB of Dallas TX, Dateline NBC, and my banking institution to file a dispute of funds sent. I can assure all of you, that I did contact all of the above.

He finally buckled under the pressure, and is offering me half of my $819.00 payment, and will overnight the 3rd impressions kit. I refused, but thought it over, and I'm going to take the offer. Persistence will in some way pay off. However I'm not going to stop harassing them for the full refund. Hang in there, and don't let up on these under handed criminals.