Complaint Review: Brilliant Digital Entertainment Inc

• Updated: Tue, January 04, 2011

• Reported By: Barbara B — Oreland Pennsylvania United States of America
Brilliant Digital Entertainment Inc
14011 Ventura Blvd Suite 501 Sherman Oaks, California United States of America

Brilliant Digital Entertainment Inc Brilantkazaa Company's Unauthorized Charges On Phone Bill Sherman Oaks, California

When I received my telephone bill recently, I saw a $21.15 charge from a company I had never heard of, Brilantkazaa. I had not requested these services, am the only person at this address and on this telephone, and the telephone and bill are in my name only.

When I called the number appearing on my phone bill, the answering party identified another party as the person who had subscribed to these services; this person has no connection to my phone number or address, and the subscription service should have denied access immediately because the charge was in no manner authorized by me. In addition, the answerer informed me that due to the nature of the billing cycle, I should expect additional charges in the coming months!!!

This is totally unacceptable, and no reputable company would attach charges such asthese without documented authorization. Anyone can rattle off a name and social security number and it means nothing if it is not the verified information of the person whose name is on the phone and the bill!

I hope to see others objecting to such tactics also and either tighten up the billing practices of this company or put them out of business for good.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/04/2011 06:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brilliant-Digital-Entertainment-Inc/Sherman-Oaks-California-91423/Brilliant-Digital-Entertainment-Inc-Brilantkazaa-Companys-Unauthorized-Charges-On-Phone-678362. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brilliant Digital Entertainment Inc