symbols

• Submitted: Sat, April 02, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, April 02, 2011

• Reported By: eileen — hardwick New Jersey United States of America
Brilliant Digital Entertainment
14011 Ventura Boulevard, Suite 501 sherman oaks, California United States of America

Brilliant Digital Entertainment The Billing Resource billed my phone bill monthly for charges I did not authorize sherman oaks, California

I have received a bogus monthly charge of 19.95 from a third party biller? Brilliant Digital Entertainment / The Billing Resource company is doing their billing. I did not authorize any charges and I do not download music or ring tones. I have no idea what this is about. I pulled a years worth of phone bills and the charge goes back nearly a year! Due to the new phone bill format I just noticed the charge. I have had no luck getting any information from any of the companies as of yet.   Please help!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/02/2011 03:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brilliant-Digital-Entertainment/sherman-oaks-California-91423/Brilliant-Digital-Entertainment-The-Billing-Resource-billed-my-phone-bill-monthly-for-char-713085. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brilliant Digital Entertainment