Complaint Review: BrilliantDigital Ent

• Updated: Mon, August 23, 2010

• Reported By: David — Weber City Virginia United States of America
BrilliantDigital Ent
676-A 9th Avenue New York, New York United States of America

BrilliantDigital Ent Brilliant-Kazaa Unauthorized Billing to phone bill. New York, New York

I started noticing third billing party on my phone bill. When I called the toll free # 1-800-481-1758 I was advised that this was for music. The only music i download is from Napster and that is when i get enough Coke products rewards to get a song..I was advised by a gentleman that a credit would be issued and not other charges would appear..Now the charge is on my bill again. I called my phone company and they stated this is not the first issue they have had with this company and that in order to get the credit I would have to continue to contact them until the credit is applied.$40.00 and some change..Now I called again and this time I spoke with a young lady named Alex that stated the same thing as the gentleman that i spoke with on 8-7-2010. It seems like they have the same "pitch" foe every customer except this time I got a Physical address and non-toll-free # 506-852-9510?? not sure if this is correct.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/23/2010 05:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/BrilliantDigital-Ent/New-York-New-York-10036/BrilliantDigital-Ent-Brilliant-Kazaa-Unauthorized-Billing-to-phone-bill-New-York-New-Yo-634116. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on BrilliantDigital Ent