Complaint Review: Bring It Home Epenzio Pacific Web Works Monterey Finacial

• Submitted: Thu, February 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sat, February 08, 2003

• Reported By:Vallejo California
Bring It Home Epenzio Pacific Web Works Monterey Finacial
2795 Cottonwood Pkwy Ste210 Salt Lake City Utah, 3267 East 3300 South #210 Salt Lake City Utah Nationwide U.S.A.

Bring It Home Epenzio Pacific Web Works Monterey Finacial ripoff deception tricked and lied to us Salt Lake City Utah

*Consumer Suggestion: Junell, there's info waiting for you....

I have also become a victim of the deception and lies of these people. I have also lost a great deal of money. My Husband & I went to a seminar on October 24,2001 in Sacramento Ca. We took this opportunity to make extra income.

We purchased the executive package which includes 15 websites and we also purchased the merchant account. We gave them $1500.00 down on the websites and have since been making payments.

We also purchased the single website for $99.00. I was about to pay them off until I stumbled upon this website. I thought I had no alternative.

Please, if there is anyone out there that can help me please do. I refuse to pay these scam artist another penny! what are my options?

Please reply.

Junell
Vallejo, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/06/2003 11:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bring-It-Home-Epenzio-Pacific-Web-Works-Monterey-Finacial/nationwide/Bring-It-Home-Epenzio-Pacific-Web-Works-Monterey-Finacial-ripoff-deception-tricked-and-lie-44491. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bring It Home Epenzio Pacific Web Works Monterey Finacial

#1 Consumer Suggestion

Junell, there's info waiting for you....

AUTHOR: Janet - (U.S.A.)

Hi Junell!

My name is Janet Robertson and if you've been reading these posts then you've have come across mine. I too have been ripped off and scammed by ePenzio along with their affiliate companies.

Same scammers just different umbrella names. You mentioned Pacific WebWorks and Monterey in your complaint. To cancel Pacific Webworks you need to go to their website and write to them.

In a few days someone will call you from their to confirm your need to cancel. Better yet, if you already have Pacific WebWorks phone number handy, call them directly bypassing that first writing step. Monterey Financial is a tough one and I'm still seeking help and suggestions on them from others. The MOST IMPORTANT thing that you must do is to file a complaint to the consumer protection agency to the attention of Mr. Ao Pauga.

To call him directly:
(801) 530-6601

and here's the link for filing: www.consumerprotection.utah.gov

Epenzio, Bring It Home are being slapped with lawsuits and need to hear from you. Please do this. There's a bunch of us who communicate via e-mail and I would like you to post your results below, so we all know how you did.