Complaint Review: Bring It Home, Pacific Web Works, EPenzio

• Submitted: Sun, April 06, 2003
  • Updated: Sun, April 06, 2003

• Reported By:Laramie Wyoming
Bring It Home, Pacific Web Works, EPenzio
180 S. 300 W. Suite 400, Salt Lake City, UT 84101 Salt Lake City, Utah U.S.A.

Bring It Home, Pacific Web Works, EPenzio ripoff, fradulent, misleading, misstating facts, false advertising Salt Lake City Utah

The Better Business Bureau
5673 South Redwood Road #22
Salt Lake City, UT 84123

Dear The Better Business Bureau:

I am unequivocally dissatisfied with Pacific Web Works response. First of all, you can tell that I am not the only one complaining as they chose to use a standard letter they have on file and fill in the names. I have highlighted their mistake. I have no idea who this Ms. Martin is, but we would like to get her address so that we can find out if she is having the same problems as we did.
We did sign an agreement because we were told and all the information they provided said, WebWizard was specifically designed with simplicity in mind. Every time we attempted to use the tools provided we had a problem. They go on to state that the issues we were having was the result of our browser. The very first time I contacted them, they informed me that AOL was not compatible with their software. I then installed both Microsoft Internet Explorer AND Netscape. It made very little difference, as their software STILL did not work. My designer was the assistant Webmaster to the University of Wyoming and told me on more than one occasion that he had to get their technical support to redo some of their stuff to get anything to work. To imply that we did not use EVERY resource they had is ludicrous. We used every means available and as the letter from our designer indicated, nothing is doing what it was suppose to. They must have realized that they were wrong when they agreed to void our contract and no longer bill us. This to me is an indication that they knew that the tools were not working and we would NEVER get our site up and running. We are now asking for the FULL REFUND of all the money we have paid them for a product that has never and will never work. Our designer was given a list of sites that Pacific Web Works said was set up by their tools, each and every site that was provided did not use PWWs tools to set up their sites. Again, if they said they did not breach any part of the contract, either directly or indirectly, why did they void our contract?

Terry
Laramie, Wyoming

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/06/2003 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bring-It-Home-Pacific-Web-Works-EPenzio/Salt-Lake-City-Utah-841018/Bring-It-Home-Pacific-Web-Works-EPenzio-ripoff-fradulent-misleading-misstating-facts-51797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bring It Home, Pacific Web Works, EPenzio