Complaint Review: Brinkman

Brinkman
, Texas USA

Brinkman This is Horrible Texas

*Author of original report: Never Once

*General Comment: How exactly?

I purchases this smoker from Walmart 5 months ago, I never used water only charcole in it, I went out two days ago to find mold on the inside and outside of this smoker, it getys cleaned everytime I use it and this is ridiculous!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/12/2013 07:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brinkman-/Texas/Brinkman-This-is-Horrible-Texas-1074981. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brinkman

Never Once

AUTHOR: nkdkiss - ()

I never said this is the responsibility of Walmart and in regards to cleaning this smoke, it it done when I use it. After the coals have cooled down, i open it and cleN The racks and the outside as well as the inside. I am in no way shape or form, mad at Walmart. I called the company today and they said their was nothing that could be done about the issue and what you see in those pics are what I found when I went to open my grill the day before yesterday. YThis should have never happened and I am very upset that it costs me the money it did and I tried burning it out and did not work, so no i am not mad at walmart, im upset with Brinkman itself.

#2 General Comment

How exactly?

AUTHOR: Tyg - ()

How exactly is this either a ripoff or even walmarts fault?? Youre the one responsable for the care and maintence of your grill. After 5 months Walmart wouldnt have anything to do with mold growing on your grill. That would be on you and the enviroment YOU use it in and your cleaning habits. Maybe take better care of your grill and accept the fact that YOU are the only one who uses it. Not walmart. Its obvious that you didnt clean it as well as you assumed since mold was growing inside and outside.

Mold by its nature is a SPORE. This SPORE floats around gently on the wind until it lands on something it can feed upon. Basic science tells us that if there was mold growing on your grill, then it wasnt as clean as you thought. Otherwise the SPORE would have died off since it would have had nothing to feed on.