bearing

• Updated: Sun, February 22, 2004

• Reported By:levittown Pennsylvania
Brisbane Pty Ltd - datesnow.com
www.datesnow.com Brisbane, Australia Australia

Brisbane Pty Ltd - datesnow.com RIP OFF $200 Some Odd Dollars Stolen From Me And I Don't Look At Adult Websites!!! 19.99 in Nov. Dec. Jan. & Feb. Plus a 79.99 charge in Feb along with 19.99 charge I dont know how it happened an adult website!! Brisbane Australia

Can you believe this?! Either a trojan virus or some idiot gave this credit card number to these people. I dont know what it was but just a few months ago I I had a 49.99 charge on my card and I called the 800 number and they said they are taking it off and refunding it to me. Well they lied to me about that too.

How do people do this? Here is the number i call a few months ago 1-866-579-3943 and if you call it today its a non existing number how do you like that? But now get it while its hot 1-866-265-0249 thats the new number and the funny part is they ask you for your card number too but just give them your e-mail address to look you up.

I can not believe these people they are also known as PZEST.com this is all a scam and I hope everyone gets there money back and god bless you all.

Erica
levittown, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/22/2004 01:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brisbane-Pty-Ltd-datesnowcom/Brisbane-Australia/Brisbane-Pty-Ltd-datesnowcom-RIP-OFF-200-Some-Odd-Dollars-Stolen-From-Me-And-I-Dont-L-81344. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brisbane Pty Ltd - datesnow.com