Complaint Review: Bristol West Preferred Insurance Company

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Christy — Saint Louis Missouri
Bristol West Preferred Insurance Company
2500 South Fifth Avenue Pocatello, Indiana USA

Bristol West Preferred Insurance Company Brian Cutler and Sandy Barrientos I was contacted on July 3, 2013 by someone saying he was Brian Cutler. Pocatello Indiana

I was contacted via email on July 3, 2013 by a person claiming to be Brian Cutler, an agent for Fashionista Magazine. He told me that as a model, I would be paid  to do a photo shoot on July 27, 2013 in Tamps, Florida. He asked me to email him my height, weight,hair color, bra, hips, and waist size along with my full name and address. He then FED EX a check to me for $2,380.34 on July 12,2013. He said that I should take $500 to book my flight ticket and after I have deposited this check into my account, I should send the rest to Sandy Barrientos, my wardrobe manager. She had a Californi address that I was told to Western Union the money to her.   After doing so, Brian FED EX another check to me on July 15,2013 stating in an email that this check, $2,560.21 was being sent because Sandy didnt receive enough funds on the first wire transfer. He then said that I could take $400 for myself but send the remaining amount to Sandy. I was very uncomfortable. I contacted the BBB on any information but was told they had nothing. I felt that everything was okay until the third check arrived on July 19, 2013 for $2,980.33. Please be aware of this guy claiming to br Brian

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 12:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Bristol-West-Preferred-Insurance-Company/Pocatello-Indiana/Bristol-West-Preferred-Insurance-Company-Brian-Cutler-and-Sandy-Barrientos-I-was-contacte-1069712. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Bristol West Preferred Insurance Company