Complaint Review: Britelyt lanterns

Britelyt lanterns
Internet USA

Britelyt lanterns Waiting for a year...still no lantern...stay away!!! Internet

*UPDATE Employee: We have offered to make it right

This company gladly took my money last April. Twelve months later, no lantern has been delivered.  No mention of delay when i ordered the lantern, it only came up when I asked.  This was intended for a camping trip LAST YEAR!!!

The lantern I ordered was the 150 candle power.  The 500 cp machine has been delivered, and occasionally they send out an email flyer bragging up their products...no mention of the model I paid for.   Each time they do this, I send a request for a status update, which they respond to that "it will still be A few more months".

This is is outrageous!  I am asking for a full refund.  Even if these lanterns are the best on the market, a real Coleman is far better than a lantern that doesn't exist!

Stay away from this company!!!  unless you want to throw your money away...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/10/2014 09:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Britelyt-lanterns/internet/Britelyt-lanterns-Waiting-for-a-yearstill-no-lanternstay-away-Internet-1137958. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Britelyt lanterns

We have offered to make it right

AUTHOR: BriteLyt - ()

I apologize for the situation this person has been put in. Though the 150CP lantern has been delayed we have offered anyone with a 150CP lantern order the opportunity to a full refund or upgrade to our more expensive product.

We have no record of a Jack in Breezewood, PA but if Jack would like to contact us we would be more than happy to rectify the situation and provide him with a full refund.

There has been a change in management at BriteLyt and anyone who has inquired has been very happy with our willingness to make it right.

I am just sorry that "Jack" didn't reach out to us before posting incorrect information.