Complaint Review: British Airways

• Updated: Thu, February 08, 2007

• Reported By:Long lake New York
British Airways
Queens, New York U.S.A.

British Airways ripoff Rude lack of service uncoperative insulting Queens New York

I booked a flt on British airways I flew economy the seats in economy are 18 inches across rather tight if you are a larger person I asked if the airline had a larger seat for larger people and asked why a larger person has to pay double because he is a larger person the CS person said that the problem could be solved with a diet.I booked two economy seats,the problem is the web site will not allow one person to book two seats with the same name and passport number. Theres a charge to book with the 800 phone person that I was forced to use because BA web site isn't properly advanced enough two seats o task my situation.

I book two seats talk to the person ask them to assign the seats next to each other they book them in different sections of the plane.

The Customer Service people don't listen they are rude to you on the phone there is no avenue to complain I called London I called the 800 # I have left 20 e-mails with my flt # and have sent faxes this is the worst airline I have ever flown. I travel to europe every 40 days I have flown Aliatalia luftanasia
delta no complaints British Airways you should be ashamed of the way you treat people!!!!!!!!!

Long lake, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/08/2007 07:32 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/British-Airways/Queens-New-York/British-Airways-ripoff-Rude-lack-of-service-uncoperative-insulting-Queens-New-York-235177. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on British Airways