• Report: #208293

Complaint Review: British Gaming Commision Sun Source Financial Management Group

• Submitted: Mon, August 28, 2006
  • Updated: Mon, August 28, 2006

• Reported By:thornton Colorado
British Gaming Commision Sun Source Financial Management Group
Sun Source Financial Management Group 30 Liberty Ave. Ste 224 Calgary, AB T3G 5S5 780-695-3681 Calgary, AB, British Columbia U.S.A.

British Gaming Commision, Sun Source Financial Management Group told me I wonthe British Lotto Calgary, AB London, England

I received a letter telling me I had won the British Lotto held in London, England. All fraud. I found this web-site. Thank you to all who report here. I wish it was true, but it is not. They are jerks. I tried to call the number and ther eis no room onthe mail box to leave a message at the bank or the Commision. hmmm. Nasty People.

Venessa
thornton, Colorado

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/28/2006 02:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/British-Gaming-Commision-Sun-Source-Financial-Management-Group/Calgary-AB-British-Columbia/British-Gaming-Commision-Sun-Source-Financial-Management-Group-told-me-I-wonthe-British-L-208293. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on British Gaming Commision Sun Source Financial Management Group