Complaint Review: British Lottery Commission, Advantage Financial Disbursment, Adidas Sales, Bank Of America

• Submitted: Wed, October 25, 2006
  • Updated: Wed, October 25, 2006

• Reported By:Nashwauk Minnesota
2251 Royal Windsor Drive Oakville, Ontario Canada

British Lottery Commission, Advantage Financial Disbursment, Adidas Sales, Bank Of America Fraudulent Check, Certificate of Award, Third Category Winner $165,000.00, Check for $1,980.00 enclosed. Oakville Ontario Canada

I received a letter from the BRITISH LOTTO COMMISSION.
Said it was a CERTIFICATE OF AWARD, This is to certify that:
REF. NO. 78600-2006 Dated OCT 16th 2006 My Name Appeared in bold print. This letter claimed I was a Third Category winner and I had won a lump sum pay out of USD $165,000.00. I was sent a tax and clearance fee check for $1,980.00 that I was to deposit and use to pay tax and fees. I would be receiving a total of ($163,020.00). Claim my winnigs by NOVEMBER 6th 2006. I was also told to contact my agent Anita Collins of Advantage Financial Disbursment Company, Subsicidiary of British Lottery Commission, 2251 Royal Windsor Drive, Oakville Ontario L6J 7X8 Canada TEL: 1-204-952-4713 signed John Allen (Prize Director) The check was made out to me for the amount of $1,980.00 dated 16.Oct 2006 From adidas SALES 5055 N Greeley Ave Portland, OR 97217 tel: 1-705-770-2793 Bank Of America, N.A. Atlanta, Dekalb County, GA 54-1278/611 check and routing number 0001142590, 061112788: 0101142405. with two signatures barely readable. I called my so called agent and she said I had to call back their computers were down at the moment.

Billie
Nashwauk, Minnesota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/25/2006 02:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/British-Lottery-Commission-Advantage-Financial-Disbursment-Adidas-Sales-Bank-Of-America/Oakville-Ontario-L6J-7X8/British-Lottery-Commission-Advantage-Financial-Disbursment-Adidas-Sales-Bank-Of-America-217539. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on British Lottery Commission, Advantage Financial Disbursment, Adidas Sales, Bank Of America