Complaint Review: British Tobacco Mega Jackpot Promotion - Amtrak Courier Express

• Submitted: Tue, April 24, 2007
  • Updated: Tue, April 24, 2007

• Reported By:Cuba Alabama
British Tobacco Mega Jackpot Promotion - Amtrak Courier Express
claimsoffice1@yahoo.co.uk Internet United Kingdom

British Tobacco Mega Jackpot Promotion - Amtrak Courier Express Ripoff Scam Lotto winnings,DO NOT SEND THESE PEOPLE YOUR MONEY recieved e-mail I had won Lotto and I proceded to claim the winnings as instructed when they ask for money to process the winnings I knew it was a scam Something should be done to stop this !! Internet

I have recieved this type of e-mails before and never followed though,but this one seemed so real I thought I would give it a try. I followed their instructions untill I recieved the e-mail to send them money via Western Union to collect the winnings.

I realized this was a scam and thank goodness I didn't send any money. It would seem something could be done to stop this type of fraud.

Cuba, Alabama

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2007 06:51 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/British-Tobacco-Mega-Jackpot-Promotion-Amtrak-Courier-Express/internet/British-Tobacco-Mega-Jackpot-Promotion-Amtrak-Courier-Express-Ripoff-Scam-Lotto-winnings-245534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on British Tobacco Mega Jackpot Promotion - Amtrak Courier Express