• Report: #1131972

• Reported By: TARPON SPRINGS — Tarpon Springs Florida
Brittany Irene Keeler
8512 Ridge Rd Internet USA

Brittany Irene Keeler Andrew Sold me a BAD refrigerator New Port Richey Florida

I called a craigslist ad for a Side by side refrigerator, GOOD CONDITION Andrew 727 844-8991 or

Brittany 727 375 6230.  They offered to deliver the fridge.  It was washed out, very clean

they plugged it in and it ran, but they told me to let him run for 24 hours.  I paid them 125.00

and told them to write me a receipt.

The next morning it had not yet got cold or cool. I called them........never got an answer. After

a week I filed a police report.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/19/2014 05:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brittany-Irene-Keeler/internet/Brittany-Irene-Keeler-Andrew-Sold-me-a-BAD-refrigerator-New-Port-Richey-Florida-1131972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brittany Irene Keeler