Complaint Review: Brittany

• Submitted: Sat, October 04, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, October 04, 2008

• Reported By:Tempe Arizona
PO Box 766 Whitesboro, Texas U.S.A.

Points Across America/Josh Kestner SCAM! Points across america stole my money!!! Whitesboro Texas

A young college boy-VERY energetic, knocked on my door & told me that he was selling magazines/renewing magazine subscriptions to help him get a trip to Hawaii, and that he was in competition with other people in his group. I thought I might help him out--this was November 27, 2007. It's now October 4, 2008 and I still do not have my magazines! I bought a subscription to Shape, which cost me $56!

Tempe, Arizona

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/04/2008 10:50 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Brittany/Whitesboro-Texas-76273/Points-Across-AmericaJosh-Kestner-SCAM-Points-across-america-stole-my-money-Whitesbor-378370. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Brittany