Complaint Review: Britts El Dorado Steakhouse

• Updated: Tue, April 10, 2012

• Reported By: Carol — Dallas Texas United States of America
Britts El Dorado Steakhouse
12 Crestview Dr. Ste#1N, Angel Fire, NM 87710 Internet United States of America

Britts El Dorado Steakhouse El Dorado Steakhouse. Espresso Lounge & Gallery Big hairy dog in kitchen daily! Hair in food! Did not refund money! Internet

*Author of original report: El Dorado Steakhouse

Big hairy dog in the kitchen while I was eating. Found dog hair in my food and the owner insisted I was lieing. I went back into the kitchen and saw a big hairy dog in the kitchen! My dinner was around 150.00 dollars. The owner who said his name was Britt Vanderlei and co-owner Roxanne Wride would not even give me a discount on my food, muchless not make me pay for the hair infested food. This place is VERY unsanitery and the owners were very rude.  The owners acted like it was no big deal that there was a dog in th kitchen. While I was in the kitchen I was able to snap a picture of the dog.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/09/2012 11:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Britts-El-Dorado-Steakhouse/internet/Britts-El-Dorado-Steakhouse-El-Dorado-Steakhouse-Espresso-Lounge-Gallery-Big-hairy-do-865925. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Britts El Dorado Steakhouse

El Dorado Steakhouse

AUTHOR: property management victim - (United States of America)