Complaint Review: Broad Financial Services

• Submitted: Fri, October 03, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, October 03, 2008

• Reported By:fort worth Texas
Broad Financial Services
9750 Royal Lane Suite 1000 Dallas Tx 75213-1722 Dallas, Texas U.S.A.

Broad Financial Services secret shopper sen money gram go to burger king radio shack and a shell gas station and do an evaluation on services profided Dallas Texas

I signed up online to be a mystery shopper months eariler in another state. I finally forgot about doing it and gave up and in the mail I received a letter and a check for $2500. In the letter was a phone number and a name saying to call them with further details about the check and "Tasks". I was ok with calling and checking to see if it was a scam or not. So before I called I took the check to a branch of bank that the check was drawn on and had them check it. The bank said the account had been closed... Needless to say I was upset because I could really use the money they offered me. Anyway, I called the number back and go a message saying the mailbox was full. But I didn't give up I kept calling and finally got ahold of Mark Adams whose said it was impossible the account be closed and said just go to my bank... RED FLAGS went up but I played along with it and got off the phone. I then googled the company and up pops the scam. This needs to stop. There are alot of people out there just like me who need the money and would not think twice about going to there own bank and deposit or cash the check no matter how big or small.

Jennifer
fort worth, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2008 09:17 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broad-Financial-Services/Dallas-Texas-75213-1722/Broad-Financial-Services-secret-shopper-sen-money-gram-go-to-burger-king-radio-shack-and-a-378195. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broad Financial Services