Complaint Review: Broadstar Cable

• Reported By: menolos — Fort Myers Florida United States of America
Broadstar Cable
Fort Myers, Florida United States of America

Broadstar Cable Complete isp fail Fort Myers, Florida

The condo I'm in has been bought out by Broadstar so I can't get any other Isp. They are an authorized dealer or subsidiary of century link. The internet drops out about a dozen times a day. Century link won't deal with me because it's Broadstars problem. I can't stay connected to do work, stream movies, and gaming is put of the question. When I do my weekly call it's from a company in the mid west who can't find my account for abiut 5 minutes then I'm told my mac ip has been deleted and I read it back and they tell me 15 minutes. I'm paying for a 10mb speed but when I do have conection I'm running a max of 1.5 mb. It's crap their customer care is crap their t.v. is crap. If you can don't use this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2012 11:55 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadstar-Cable/Fort-Myers-Florida-33919/Broadstar-Cable-Complete-isp-fail-Fort-Myers-Florida-967621. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadstar Cable