Complaint Review: Broadstar

• Submitted: Wed, July 29, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, July 29, 2009

• Reported By:Cumming Georgia
Broadstar
www.broadstar.com Cumming Georgia The Columns At Pilgrim Mill, Georgia U.S.A.

Broadstar There phone service is terrible,internet service is slow,Customer service is Terrible.Calls at 3:00AM CummingCumming Georgia The Columns At Pilgrim Mill Georgia

The phone is so delayed it is ridiculous.That is when it works.Half the time when someone tries to call it will say I am on the phone and go to voice mail.This moth I made arrangements for the bill to be taken out of my account a couple of days later.Well for some reason they forgot to do it and called me at 3am to discuss my payment.Yes they called me at 3am in the morning.I have the phone record to prove it.The Columns at Pilgrim mill (apartments)have gave them exclusive rights there.We are stuck with them.My neighbor had a pace maker put in and Broadstar does not work with the system that it has to communicate with.They had to move because we are stuck with crappy Broadstar.If you live there and want good phone service do not go with Broadstar.Use a cell phone.You will be much happier.I will not give them another dime.

Cherica
Cumming, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/29/2009 01:58 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadstar/Cumming-Georgia-The-Columns-At-Pilgrim-Mill-Georgia/Broadstar-There-phone-service-is-terribleinternet-service-is-slowCustomer-service-is-Ter-474624. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadstar