Complaint Review: Broadstripe

• Submitted: Wed, September 21, 2011
  • Updated: Sat, October 01, 2011

• Reported By: Don — Otis Oregon U.S.A.
Broadstripe
10427 M L king jr way S Tukwila Wasington 98178 Tukwila, Washington United States of America

Broadstripe Iam being billed for $86.95 for internet that did not work..I was constatly on the phone with them. I even hired a computer repair to come to my home, and still no internet.. I only had there service Tukwila, Washington

*Consumer Comment: Broadstripe scams you

*Author of original report: Problem resolved with Broadstripe

Broad stripe internet,and cable company, I Switched to cable internet, threw broadstripe..I had services for a week, I had nothing but stress. I was constantly on the phone with them, to resolve this problem... I had no internet..The broadstripe internet repair guy came out 2 or 3 times. I was online for about 15 minutes then it would shut down again.. they said they have a 60 day guarantee. but they said it dont reply to..I dont think I have to pay for services that I didnt receive.. the bill is $86.95..I called them again, and they still will not drop charges..I had no choice but to report them to the better buissnes buearl, and to ripoff report... This company Broadstripe, there email address is broadstripe.com, phone is 1-800-829-2225.. so they want me to pay for services, that I never recieved...Now they say its for the hook up...the way I see it no services no money...I guess anyway to make a buck I guess..Companys like this should be shut down....Thanks Don Mandell

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/21/2011 10:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Broadstripe/Tukwila-Washington-98178/Broadstripe-Iam-being-billed-for-8695-for-internet-that-did-not-workI-was-constatly-o-779449. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Broadstripe

Broadstripe scams you

AUTHOR: Meno - (United States of America)

I see that you say the problem has been resolved.  I just want you to know that I went through the same thing with Broadstripe, additionally, I was billed for accounts I never had.  Eventually, after 2 years of arguing with them, I was able to deal with someone that overturned the contested bills- after all, I had been paying all the other bills, why would I have argued with them over the other ones, if they WERE my accounts, right!?

Anyway, they removed the incorrect (or fraudulent) charges from my account- but 6 months later, they mysteriously found their way back onto my account.  I argued with them for 2 more months, but eventually had enough and told them to go to hell, and cancel my service- make a note, that they will never see a penny from me- INCLUDING the 85 bucks I actually did owe them for the last months bill.  I might have gracefully cancelled my service with them and paid the final bill, if not for the extremely rude and unprofessional conduct I endured while trying to set the record straight.

Problem resolved with Broadstripe